Best doctor and hospital for knee replacement surgery

My father is supposed to go for Knee replacement surgery and i am planning to do it in Bangalore. I found out from internet that Dr XXXXXXX Pai(Was with Fortis but not now) is the best in this surgery Can you connect me to him or someone else who is better or similar in class for this surgery in Bangalore? It would be good if you can advise me few more doctors and hospitals where they would be currently available?
Posted Mon, 19 Nov 2012 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 27 minutes later

You are right Dr XXXXXXX Pai is known for Knee Replacement surgeries in Karnataka. He is no more with Fortis but the entire team is shifted to Apollo, Banneghatta Road. You can XXXXXXX him there. However he is not available on this forum.

If you want low cost and equally skillful and effective surgeon I can provide you alternatives in Bangalore.

Let me know if you I can help you further in connecting you with the best surgeon with best outcome.

Thank you.