Best available gynecologist in Bangalore for consultation?

Question
Best available gynecologist in Bangalore for consultation
Posted Sun, 22 Apr 2012 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Jasvinder Singh 1 hour later

In my opinion, you can consult the gynecology department at Apollo hospital Bangalore or Columbia Asia hospital Bangalore.

You can click the following link to contact good gynecologists in Bangalore which are close to your place: WWW.WWWW.WW
Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries.

Wish you good health.

Follow-up: Best available gynecologist in Bangalore for consultation? 4 hours later
Hi

Thanks for your reply , but i need to know the name of the best doctor that you can suggest. Last time when i had chat in this website , they suggested a doctor , like wise would be grt to know

regards XXXXXXX

Hello XXXXXXX

Thanks for writing back.

You can consult Dr. XXXXXXX XXXXXXX / Dr. XXXXXXX XXXXXXX at Manipal hospital Or Dr. XXXXXXX XXXXXXX at Apollo hospital in Bangalore

Wish you good health.

Hi

Thanks for your reply , the reason y i asked for this is beacase , its been a year that we have married , and she has not conceived yet. Hence thought of having a consultation done with a good gyanec .

Answered by Dr. Jasvinder Singh 21 hours later
Hello XXXXXXX

Thanks for writing back.

Infertility is termed as primary infertility if one is unable to conceive even after 1 year of unprotected intercourse.

Common causes of infertility in female are endometriosis, ovulation problem, pelvic inflammatory disease, poor egg quality, polycystic ovarian syndrome, damaged or blocked fallopian tubes etc. In male reason for infertility are related to sperm (azoospermia, oligospermia), problem with sperm delivery, due to sexual dysfunction, and an obstruction etc. Hence complete work up has to be done to know the underlying cause for which you should consult a fertility expert.

Wish you good health.