Belly pain, bleeding, dizzy, tired, mood swings, unprotected sex. What could be the reason?

hey i get pains in my belly since me and my partner have been having unprotected sex and just last night i started to bleed from below, i feel dizzy,tired,and feel sick when ever i eat plus i get stressed out upset 1 min then happy then turn depressed do you have any idea what this could be??
Posted Wed, 11 Jul 2012 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 2 hours later
I can understand your concern for these symptoms.
It is not normal to have bleeding after sex and it is usually found in vaginal infections like Chlamydia, gonorrhea or trichomoniasis, vaginal inflammation, disease of endometrium that is lining of uterus, polyps (mass) in uterus and cervix, fibroid tumor or endometritis.
So I suggest you to get the blood tests done for bacterial infections like Gonorrhea and Trichomoniasis, vaginal culture sensitivity,etc. You also need to get an ultrasound uterus done to rule out any fibroids or polyps. A gynecologist should be consulted in this case.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.