Being treated for glaucoma but have very troublesome flashes of light on the side of eye. Suggest?

I just saw my eye doctor and Iam being treated for glaucoma but I have very troublesome flashes of light on the side of my right eye
Posted Wed, 2 Oct 2013 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. Ajay Shankar Kar 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Flashes of light

Detailed Answer:

The flashes of light may be due cataract, posterior vitreous detachment, retinal detachment, migraine, holes, lattice etc. You definitely need a dilated fundus examination with peripheral retinal examination to rule out all these causes. So visit your ophthalmologist and do a thorough examination once more.

Take Care...