Been smoking meth. Have to do urine test. What can I do to pass test averaging smoke a gram per day?

Hi, I have to do urine test in 3 days. Been smoking meth since early XXXXXXX till an hour ago, when was informed about test.. what can i do to pass test averaging smoke a gram per day, Thanks for letting me ask you!!! Will I pass?
How long for answer Doc? Not trying to be rude by no means, I have to book a Flight from up north in Canada.. to Edmonton soon.. Thanks
Posted Wed, 28 Aug 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Jay Patel 2 hours later

I am dr XXXXXXX and I will try my level best to help you.

The 1gram of meth is to much, if you want to pass the test after 3 days I advice to stop using it, now so it will be out of body with in next 72 hrs you will still some milligram about 30 mg left in your body which will be considered to be therapeutic range and they will pass you if you have some prescription of taking drug for some medical condition, or you will need about 80 hrs to have it under 15 mg which will be allowed by most of the employer.