Been masturbating since years. Why do I now have weakness? Has my face lost shine?

Psychiatrist
Question
hi i am XXXXXXX 28 year old i started mastubute from last 14 year , now i am feel very weak , also i lost the shine rom my face, kindly advise me to overcome this and recover normal health , (my height is 168cm but weigth is 48 kg )
Posted Wed, 2 May 2012 in Men Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 23 minutes later

I appreciate your efforts for medical consultation in so much distress.

Important aspects of your query are:
•     28 year old male
•     Complaints of: worry related to masturbation and weakness

It is usual to experience weakness after masturbation as it is a physical and emotional exercise. But believe me it does not have any effect on weight.

Weakness after masturbation usually last for 1 hr but if masturbation is associated with guilt of masturbation then it can last longer because of psychological reasons.

Masturbation is not harmful for health and more than 80% man and woman masturbate in some point of the time. In present situation if you are not masturbating more than 3-4 times per week than there is no problem. If you are masturbating more even then it is not harmful but it is better to decrease the frequency of it.

Even past history of excessive masturbating does not affect patient condition, but if you have guilt then it can increase your worry and anxiety.

Final message: do not worry and enjoy masturbation whenever you do it without any guilt.

I hope this answer your query.
Wish you good health.

Follow-up: Been masturbating since years. Why do I now have weakness? Has my face lost shine? 10 hours later
ok But I read that harmons are produce gental organs region and transform to whole body through blood , by which our tissue is made up.
sir any suggetion for weight gain as 48 kg compare to 168 cm height is low value???? and improve digestive system working???
also I found my teeth has been decay in more parts???

Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 1 hour later
Hello and thanks again,

Yes, hormones circulate in blood; but they are not affected by masturbation.

As far as your other problems are concerned; you need to get investigated for digestive problem and poor weight gain. Investigations to rule out the common causes:
-Genetic
-High Basal metabolic rate
-Vitamin deficiency specially vitamin C in presence of tooth decay
-Worm infestation in intestine
-Faulty eating habits

A physician nearby can streamline the process and guide you.

In addition a balanced diet and Daily 2 banana with milk will help you in weight gain. You may also try some protein supplements to improve your weight.

I hope this answer your query. Do accept the answer if you do not have any further queries.

Wish you good health.