Been getting mouth sores, dizziness. low BP. Have had shingles, acid reflux. Why is my vision off balance and lower back hurts?

ENT Specialist
hi there, i have been getting mouth sores and dizziness and low blood pressure for over a year now and i dont know whats going on. I get this about every 2 months. we have run every test possible and everything negative. I have had shingles 2 times so far in my lifetime that blisters have occurred on my left breast. We have treated with Acylocilovir. It seems as though the mouth redness, sores appear and dizziness off and on at the same time..then it leads me to check my pressure and that was 90/60 yesterday. Room was spinning. My vision is off balance a little foggy fuzzy. Just wondering if this is Shingles appearing every 2 months and what i should do? I have alot of health issues including ankloysing spondilitis, mild scoliois, TMJ and Thyroid,acid reflux. My low back starts to hurt as well at the same time this all is occuring. I walk everyday for 15 min to try to stay as healthy as i can. I work fulltime. single parent of 2 kids. I need to be as healthy as i can for them!! Please help!
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Puneet Maheshwari 4 hours later
Hi,thanks for the query.I have gone through your whole problem

I will definitely try to help you out in every possible way.I found with your history that you are having symptoms of low blood pressure like dizziness,spinning, feeling low etc.which in my opinion can be due to your hypothyroid status.So,I would suggest you to better go for thyroid function test as soon as possible and take medication as required.

On the other hand,have your routine check up done frequently including your blood sugar level,having stress on blood pressure measurement.

Whenever you feel low,take a glass of glucose water or any juice.Dont be empty stomach,and most important have your breakfast daily without any skip.Be happy and think positively in life.

Hope my answer has satisfied your query and i am ready for future follow ups.