Become dark after playing in the sun. How to remove tan on face?

How to remove XXXXXXX on face? I am a cricket player and i play cricket in all subdays. When i come back to office on monday everybody ask me why you become so dark?
Could you help me to get over it?
Posted Thu, 5 Sep 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 18 minutes later
Brief Answer: XXXXXXX is a common amongst players

Detailed Answer:

The XXXXXXX that is acquired by playing outdoors is reversible. This is the skin's response to the sunlight. This is a protective mechanism intelligently adopted by our skin (South Asians) to prevent exposure to harmful radiations in the sunlight.

Now to look bright as better you should apply SUNCROSS SPF 30, before you go out to play outdoors. Also a hat (not cap) like old cricketers, long sleeves should be worn. That prevents XXXXXXX

Hope this helps.

Follow-up: Become dark after playing in the sun. How to remove tan on face? 31 minutes later
Thank you doctor! Is that something we could do to remove exciting tan? Especially on fore head.
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 3 minutes later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
It takes time for the existing XXXXXXX to go off. If it does not start improving in a months time then please XXXXXXX a Dermatologist.

All the over the counter creams proved false and only hype.