Basic symptoms of breast cancer and its remedies?

May 2013
what is the basic symptoms for breast cancer and remedies ?
Posted Sun, 30 Sep 2012 in Breast Cancer
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 38 minutes later

The general symptoms of breast carcinoma are,
-Presence of lump in the breast.
-Discharge from the breast, especially if that is from single breast and blood stained.
-Newly developed inversion of nipple.
-Change in the overlying skin of the breast like change in texture, puckering etc.
But these symptoms can also be present in benign conditions, so before coming to one conclusion through evaluation to be done.
Surgery is the main stay of therapy for breast carcinoma. The type of surgery depends on size, location, type and staging of the tumor.

Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.