Balls are increasing in size. What are the precautions to be taken?

sir my hydrosil is getting larger so what r the reason and precaution i should take. sir my balls r getting bigger what r the reason and what precaution i should take
Posted Thu, 24 Oct 2013 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 24 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Surgery only helps

Detailed Answer:

I think you should not wait any more. You should see a general surgeon soon and get it operated. it is a simple surgery done under spinal anesthesia and hardly takes 20 minutes.

There is no point in waiting now, there are no medicines to cure it and if someone says so please do not believe.