Bad tasting pre-cum, may be caused by eating cauliflower, takes long to orgasm, also masturbating

Question
I was told a day ago that my pre-cum tasted very bad and I should get checked out in case there is something wrong but I gather from my research here that it is not unusual and may even be caused by eating cauliflower etc. I am 77 and it takes me a long time to orgasm so there's usually a lot of pre-cum first. While I have intercourse once a fortnight I do masturbate in between times as the mood takes me - probably about four times a week.
Posted Tue, 17 Jul 2012 in Men Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 2 hours later
Hi

I must salute you for that much spirit of almost five times a week at the age of 77; which would make many of my onboard friends to frustrate.

A simple reason for that kind of taste is that nature never expected a pre-cum or semen to be tasted so it forgot to put enough recipes in it.

Recall basic science - life started in the sea-made of salty water- as a single cell. Even today Ovum and Sperm have not forgot to enjoy that salty bad taste through which they were able to create a fascinating diaspora of life on earth.

Anyway if you have got your semen checked and your reports are proven normal you do not need to worry. Continue with that spirit and be in a great health.

Hope this answers your query. Let me know if you need any more information.

Follow-up: Bad tasting pre-cum, may be caused by eating cauliflower, takes long to orgasm, also masturbating 19 hours later
Where do I go to get my pre-cum checked? Are there any problems that would cause my pre-cum to taste so badly? The lady who told me seems to have experience of other pre-cum that does not taste so badly. She believes that I might have a problem elsewhere that emerges in poor tasting pre-cum.

Welcome back,

The test of precum and semen come in the same category - semen analysis. You can get it done at any pathology laboratory.

Please take precautions to have safe sex practices with good quality condoms if you are having sex with an unknown partner.

Lastly I would like to add if you are not having any symptoms in urination or penis then you do not need investigations at all. Even the body odour, mouth smell, colour are not same in two individuals then how can be the taste of precum be the same- it has to be different!

I think that will clear your doubts!

Let me know if you have any more queries.
If all your queries are answered, do close this discussion.