Bad nightmares leaving angered, avenging emotions, desire to harm weak people. Need sleep and help.

Some days I see bad night mares as some one try to kill me , try to kill my friendly people, threats, bad voices,various endless bad things etc and when I am awaking I feel that those who were friendly with me last night also have changed their thoughts 'Anger" 'revenge' etc.Some times I am receiving very high frequency threatening brain waves, organized thoughts etc.It may be due to the condition of present XXXXXXX Lanka, world.So I want your help for stop any trouble to any one who may be suffered due to my thought in the morning as reaction thoughts for those bad night mares wihthout any harm/health matters.etc for any week person including pregnant ladies, babies, children,sick person etc. if there is such possibility for avoid any demerits which may be occoured due to that.And I think I need non obstructive good night sleep.
Posted Wed, 18 Apr 2012 in Schizophrenia
Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 5 hours later

I appreciate your efforts for medical consultation in so much distress.

Important aspects of your query are:
•     23 year old male
•     Complaint of sleep problem, bad and threatening dreams, receiving very high frequency threatening brain waves, organized thoughts
•     Worry related to harm to others from your reactive thoughts.

First, I want to appreciate your efforts related to prevention of harm to others from your reactive thoughts. It is really sad about having bad and threatening dreams.

Following measures will help you:
•     Do not tell about your problem other than family members. It may happen that family member may not understand your problem as it is a complex problem.
•     Even if somebody does not understand you, laugh on you or threat you, you maintain your calm and caring nature, which will help you in long term.
•     You should visit psychiatrist and tell all your problem and experiences to him. Psychiatrist can prescribe you some medicine to stop bad dreams and for having good sleep. He can also prescribe something to enhance your mind power so that you can deal effectively with brain waves and to stop reactive thoughts which can harm others.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow ups.

Wish you good health.