Bacteria not coming down after taking antibiotic for typhoid. Having frequent night falls. Does ejaculation affect immunity?

Sexologist
Question
Hi Dr, I am suffering from typhoid from last 4 weeks & taking dose of antibiotics but bacteria load not comming down.also i have problem of frequent night falls. Is it the cause of not having speedy recovery.Does frequent nocturnal emissions affect immine system of body?
Posted Tue, 3 Dec 2013 in Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY 10 hours later
Brief Answer: Nocturnal Emmission is normal Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for the query in XXXXXXX Nocturnal emissions occur due to decreased sexual activity. Also, ejaculations do not have any relation with immunity. If it were like that, those who have sex twice or more in a day should become immuno compromised na. Hence do not worry about nocturnal emissions. Talk to your doctor about the diagnosis of treatment of your current fever All the best Dr A CHAKRAVARTHY Consultant in Reproductive & Sexual Medicine Kerala, India

Follow-up: Bacteria not coming down after taking antibiotic for typhoid. Having frequent night falls. Does ejaculation affect immunity? 18 minutes later
I have weakness & feel nervous after sex /night fall. please suggest me perfect medicine to completely stop my night fall dreams.

Answered by Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY 13 hours later
Brief Answer: Tiredness after sex is normal Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX Tiredness after sex is that your muscles gets relaxed after orgasm which is normal. Also, sexual activity is just like any other work outs you do, which also burns some calories. Don't you feel a little tired after a walk? You may feel more weaker when you are ill. It is better to eat healthy food than worrying much on the medicines for stopping night fall or tiredness after sex. Get Well soon. Dr A CHAKRAVARTHY

Follow-up: Bacteria not coming down after taking antibiotic for typhoid. Having frequent night falls. Does ejaculation affect immunity? 9 hours later
dear dr . your suggestion is perfect I am following the same but whenever I am eating healthy Food ,or drink some hot fluid in night or sleeping late or get mentally or physical ly tired I am definitely experienceing The night fall due to incresed blood flow in pennis during sleep & is beyond my control .hence plz suggest medication

Answered by Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY 31 hours later
Brief Answer: It is natural way of disposing semen. Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX Nocturnal emission is the natural and normal way of disposing the semen which is produced every day by your testicles. Stopping nightfall by other means other than ejaculation by sexual activity (masturbation or intercourse) is like stopping normal frequency of urination as it is natural to feel urination when your bladder is full. Hence do not worry about nightfall. best regards DR A CHAKRAVARTHY