Back,hip,knee,left leg pain

hi How can I get a GP Dr to re rx my endocent I am 49 yo and I have a I.Q of about 52 and now I have care takers ,,My mon use too take care of me and she would put out my pills for me too take but now she has past and I moved from M to ARk to have people here be my care takers But I cant find a Dr here to Rx my meds for my back pain Hip pain knee pain and left leg pain.where i had a bone tumbor removed from my tibba.I had a family Gp in michigan For 4 generrations now he retired and I need help finding a new gp in bentonville Ar to rx my pain meds can you help i dont have any ins or money and i am allmost approved for ssdi and ssi thanks XXXXXXX
Posted Sat, 14 Apr 2012 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Deepak Anvekar 24 hours later

Ok, I understand this is not a medical query but you need a facilitator to answer this. I try to answer this way, you can first contact a Low cost clinic or Free clinic in your area. They should be able to provide you with certain pain medication prescription.

I believe that some physicians give concessions on cash payments. You can negotiate on the discounts and avail them. Here are a few Internists and family practitioners in Bentonville, Arkansas whom you can contact their offices and they can help you out.

1202 Southeast Eagle Way, Bentonville, AR 0000-5163
(479) 936-9900 ‎
Hospital Affiliation‎: Mercy Medical Center;Northwest Medical Center;Northwest Medical Center

Bentonville Medical Associates: Saez XXXXXXX MD
1000 Southeast 13th Court, Bentonville, AR 0000-7857
(479) 273-9056 ‎
Hidden XXXXXXX Diagnostic Clinic
3000 Northwest A Street
Bentonville, AR0000 Phone: (501) 273-2030

Hope I have answered your query.