Back problem, took tramadol, vicodin, tramadol specific test

I am 25 i weight 130 lbs and i have a forensic drug test tomorrow at 4:00(healthcare).. I took 1 tramadol on friday night (extended release 12 hr) and 1 and a half on sat night....They are perforing A TRAMADOL specific test and i am unsure if the substances will be out of my system.(For healthcare profession) I also took a 10 mg vicoden on wed and 2 of them on last thursday bc of a horrible back problem. Do you know if they will see the tramadol and vicoden when i take the test tomorrow or will i be ok. Also how long does pee stay fresh?
Posted Sat, 14 Apr 2012 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 2 hours later
You took last dose of Tramadol on saturday night. It is not likely to show in your test tomorrow. 72 hours is a long enough time for tramadol to clear out of your system upto undetectable levels.
Still to be on the safe side take plenty of fluids - as much as you can so as to pass maximum of urine to eliminate the drugs from your body.
Taking some diluted XXXXXXX cider vinegar will also help in acidifying your urine which will help in early excretion of drug out from your body.
Do not take any antacids. Taking some citric acid diluted will also help in its excretion.
Do not give a concentrated early morning first sample of urine for the test.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.