Back pain, sleeplessness, hunch back. Tylenol, Aleve and Motrin ineffective. Want to get rid of pain.

I am 32 yrs old 5 10 145lbs over last 3 yrs ive started have pain in lower back. I usually just deal with it & keep going but it is getting worse & fast. have not been able to sleep well the last week & my wife has noticed i am starting to walk hunched over some. she woke me last night because i was crying & when i gained my senses i could barely move. im hard headed & dont like to go to the doc but it is to the point it affect my work & now my home time. i cant get in the floor and play with kids anymore & im tired of hurting. Ive tried tylenol, aleve & motrin & at 1st it helped but i can take 4 or 5 every 2-3 hrs and it just "gets me through"t does stop it anymore & i know that many meds cant be good for my body. i just dont wanna be in this pain& want to enjoy getting up again.
Posted Mon, 7 May 2012 in Back Pain
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 9 minutes later
Back pain is a physical illness related to nerves, muscle, bone and abdominal-pelvic organ, which need to be rule out first in every case before considering pain as psychological in origin.
Low Back Pain Common Causes (considering your age):
• Nerve root syndromes are those that produce symptoms of nerve impingement (a nerve is directly irritated): Herniated discs, Spondylosis and Spinal disc degeneration
Musculoskeletal pain syndromes that produce low back pain includes myofascial pain syndromes and fibromyalgia.
• Infections of the bones: Bacterial and spinal Tuberculosis
• Noninfectious inflammation of the spine (spondylitis) can cause stiffness and pain in the spine that is particularly worse in the morning
• Renal stone
You may get the initial physical examination, relevant tests and treatment done under care of 'Orthopaedician'.
In the meanwhile, adequate rest, hot compresses, good analgesic medications and avoiding strenuous exercises will benefit you.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.