Back pain, like sciatica pain, neck pain, migraine, sore legs, started after pregnancy with back labor

I have been having back pain since my pregnancy 3 years ago, also I had back labor with that pregnancy. My pain would feel like sciatica pain, and sometimes just dull in my lower back. For the last 2 months the pain has increased, and is not as often sciatica pain. Its usually all in my lower back and I can almost describe it as feeling like the back labor I had. I also get Migranes from it and neck pains. Sometimes the pain goes down my legs and feet, just sore though. What could this all be?
Posted Sun, 15 Apr 2012 in Back Pain
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 3 hours later

Persistent lower back pain is a physical illness related to nerves, muscle, bone and abdominal-pelvic organs.

Low Back Pain Common Causes (considering your age) are:
• Nerve root syndromes -produce symptoms of nerve impingement (a nerve is directly irritated): Herniated discs, Spondylosis and Spinal disc degeneration
Musculoskeletal pain syndromes - produce low back pain includes myofascial pain syndromes and fibromyalgia.
• Infections of the bones: Bacterial and spinal Tuberculosis
• Noninfectious inflammation of the spine (spondylitis) can cause stiffness and pain in the spine that is particularly worse in the morning
• Renal stone

This problem needs a medical attention. A thorough clinical examination and investigations like CT scan and MRI are entailed. I encourage you to consult an orthopedician who can guide you through the tests.

In the meanwhile, adequate rest, hot compresses, good analgesic medications and avoiding strenous exercises will benefit you.

I hope my answer and recommendations are adequate and helpful. Waiting for your further follow up queries if any.