Back pain, feeling hot and cold, cloudy head after drinking. No bowel movements. Worried

Hi I'm a 26 year old male, I had a big night on Saturday drinking. I've been a regular drinker (4 nights a week) for about 3 years now. Since Saturday Ive had a dull fuzzy ache in the lower sides of my back, my right rib cage feels as if it's bruised, but there's no bruise there, my head feels very cloudy and I feel over tired but I can't sleep. I've been fluctuating hot and cold, my lower abdomen will have random pains and sometimes my entire stomach will feel strange, and be making odd sounds. I haven't been for a poo in about 3 days either which is unusual for me. Minus today when it was a small amount. I've also noticed every now and then over the past few weeks my skin has been a little itchy in odd places, and when I scratch a rash appears so I've started to take an antihistamine. I over all feel strange and the symptoms amplify when I even have one drink since. I'm extremely worried I could be very I'll within my liver or kidneys, am I being paranoid?
Posted Tue, 18 Sep 2012 in Smoking and Alcohol Addiction
Answered by Dr. Charles S Narasi 1 hour later
I am very concerned about your steady drinking habits for
three years.You are honest to confess that you drank heavy
the past Saturday.If you are not eating properly, alcohol can
do more damage.The lower abdominal pain and sounds in
the belly is from gas build up due to constipation. You need
to have more fiber in your diet More fruits and vegetables.
As for your liver,the only way to find out if there is already
damage done, you need to have complete blood work
especially liver function tests.These include enzymes etc.
If the blood tests are abnormal,you may have alcoholic
hepatitis or a fatty liver, which could end up as Cirrhosis
which is very serious.
Get the blood work ASAP.
Stop drinking please.
Wish you good health.