Back pain, burning in stomach and throat, EKG and ECHO done, have anxiety and GERD. Chances for heart attack?

hello i wrote to u many times, i have been having back pain, especially on the left side, burning in stomach and throat, short of breath,feeling like u want to burp but cant. i do suffer from anxiety and panick ansd i do have gerd. i allways have a fear of heart attack. now my history. i did ekg and echo in may it was normal. i had event monitor last year it was normal, i had stree test last year i did two stages out of tree because i started having panick attack they told me even thogh they wanted me to get my heart rate to 138 i did 122 what i did finish was good. i had complete blood work done 3 weeks ago my cholesterol was 210 ldl 147 hdl 49 try 69 glucose 84. my guestion what can i have is it possible for me to have heart attack and how long does it take for atheroslerosis to develop need help and advices
Posted Sat, 5 May 2012 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 9 hours later

This is Dr Raju Arva ( General Physician) from XXXXXXX

The symptoms you mentioned do make me more suspicious that they could be due to GERD but not Myocardial Infarction ( Heart attack ).

Defects left after an attack both physical and chemical are well elicited by the tests you have undergone , hence there is no much chance where the diagnosis can be missed after the tests you have gone through.

Well the lipid profile readings you have mentioned are mildly boderline but not serious enough to cause atheroscleosis in near future.Also there are many other factors like age, sex, exercise, habits etc which have influence over the causation of atherosclerosis.

I have anyway sent your query to the Best Cardiologist in the panel of our specialist, Please bear with us as it may take some time for the specialist to read and answer your query after making time from his busy schedule.

Thanking you.