Back and testicle pain after masturbation, nausea, pain, prostate normal. What does this mean?

Urologist
Question
im hurting in lower back and testicles after masturbating. can some one tell me what this means. i also become nauseated . have had my prostate checked with lab and exam and everything is ok. the pain will last for a 3-4 days and will start to ease up.
Posted Sat, 28 Apr 2012 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 11 hours later
Dear,

The pain that you describe post mastrubation is probably due to tightness and stretch of the perineal muscles.

It is likely to settle in a day or two. So do not worry. I would suggest you to relax, destress yourself. If the pain and discomfort is troubling you, you may start yourself on alpha blockers under the care of your family doctor.

This pain is unlikely to be caused by any cancer. Stop worrying about prostatic cancer or any other cancer.

Hope this answers your query. Should you have any additional concerns, I will be available to address them. Please do accept the answer if you do not have any further query.

Follow-up: Back and testicle pain after masturbation, nausea, pain, prostate normal. What does this mean? 3 hours later
The pain last 3-4 days. Then it slowly goes away. So you think it's because of my age and stretching the muscle. So for my age this is normal? What is an alpha blocker? Thanks XXXXXXX

Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 1 hour later
Dear,

The pain has nothing to do with your age. There are alpha blockers drugs available in the market such as tamsulosin, alfuzocin, etc. They relax the prostate and hence the surrounding tissues. It has significantly lessened the pain in the patients I have treated in my practice.

You may discuss with your physician who can help you by prescribing this medicine to you.

Hope this answers your query. Do accept the answer if you do not have any further query.