Baby swallowed nasoclear drop by accident. Can this be harmful?

my baby swallowed nasoclear drop by accident..can this be harmful
Posted Mon, 18 Nov 2013 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Yogesh D 7 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Absolutely nothing to worry.

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for choosing XXXXXXX

Please relax, there is nothing to be worried at all. Nasoclear contains normal saline, that is just plain water with some salt added, and nothing else, so it won't harm your baby if she has swallowed a single drop of it.

I suppose your baby is 6 months or 6 days old, but that doesn't change anything as far as nasoclear is concerned, so relax.

Hope I have answered your question. However, feel free to ask me if you need further clarification.

Wishing your baby girl good health.

Warm regards,