Baby screaming for going out or for fun. What to do?

My 9.5 month old baby boy is screaming a lot nowadays. Sometimes for fun or sometimes for going out. How should i change his habit ? And he screams his heart out. Need help
Posted Tue, 20 Aug 2013 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Rajiv K Khandelwal 15 minutes later

Thank you for your query.

Children will find ways to draw one's attention and will always be a step ahead of you. The only way of changing the habit will be to draw his attention to other playful things. Try to keep him busy with toys, etc.

I hope I have answered your query to your satisfaction. Please feel free to revert back in case you need any clarifications or if you would like to share more facts.

Wishing your son all the best.

Rajiv K Khandelwal