Baby not passed stools for 6 days. Taking breast feed. Can aristozyme be helpful?
User rating for this question
Hi Dr. my baby is now 2 month 6 days, wt. 4kg, she has not passed motion for 6 days, but passing air with smell. she is completely on breast feed,and passing urine frequently.please give me a suggestion.is aristozyme drop is helpfull in that condition?
Posted Thu, 5 Dec 2013 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 36 minutes later
Brief Answer: Hard stool and anal reflex induction is better Detailed Answer: Hi Baby not passing stool for 6 days is not common. It is good sign that the baby is passing out the gas that means there is no obstruction. I think the stool is stuck in the rectum, I suggest to take to a Pediatrician who can do an anal reflux and if the stool is stuck it may be passed out sometimes. If the stool is stuck for longer time it would become very hard to come out of the rectum. Hope this answers.
People also viewed
- When to take aristozyme capsules
- How to make a man impatient
- Does aristozyme helps in weight loss
- Child taken eltroxin tabs accidentally serious
- How much can water retetion increase weight
- Aristozyme baby
- Food poisoning fever has stage four stomach cancer serious symptoms
- Can aristozyme syrup help gastritis
- When to use aristozyme syrup for babies
- Pain in the abdomen diarrhea and fever need medication
- How to make kichdi for infants
- How to make khichdi for infants
- How to make a man imputent
- Severe hair loss minscalp solution prescribed need a permanent solution
- Black discoloration of lip due to using old lip gloss