BP readings in intervals. Normal?

I took two BP readings this morning - the first 102/59 (1:02pm) and the second 112/58 (1:03pm).
My preceding four readings were: 121/66 (9:06pm), 107/59 (unk time), 119/65 (unk time), 132/68 (6:56pm).
Do these reflect a normal range of readings?
Posted Sat, 28 Apr 2012 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 5 hours later
Your blood pressure readings are within the normal range. Such minor variations are common due to environmental fluctuations and according to the work done by the body prior to measuring the blood pressure.
The readings you have mentioned do not concern me at all. There is nothing to worry. Be reassured.
I would also check your blood pressure on multiple monitors to make sure you are seeing accurate readings and followup with your doctor regularly.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.