BP is extremely elevated, but feel good. Do I need to worry?
User rating for this question
my blood pressure 203/82 I feel great do I need to worry
Posted Fri, 28 Jun 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Payman Hajiazim 56 minutes later
Hi there, thanks for asking. You should worry despite you feel great. Some people who have elevated blood pressure may feel comfortable since their body has got used to high blood pressure. However, it would be harmful for the organs. Your should tell your doctor and it should be regulated at least at 145/85 or under. If you have renal problem or diabetes, it should be regulated under 135/80. I wish you a good health.
People also viewed
- Are there any symptoms of extremely high bp
- Is fever a side effect of ocella?
- 158 107 blood pressure
- Elevated bp hallucination
- Coughing with irritated eyes
- Bp 15888 should i be worried
- White blood cell count 121
- Cough same time everyday
- Coughing fever and sore eyes
- Treatment for elevated diastolic bp
- Everytime i cough my nipples hurt
- Uterus size 12 weeks pregnant
- Cough feels like head will explode
- 12 week baby milestones
- Need medication for high bp