Azithral 500 medication. Good for bronchial cough?

Pediatrician, Infectious Diseases
is azithral 500 is good for bronchital cough?
Posted Wed, 25 Apr 2012 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Hema Yadav 19 minutes later

Azithral 500 is an antibiotic - azithromycin which is good for respiratory tract infections caused by bacteria. Cough, fever, bronchitis, breathing difficulties and so on is some common features of respiratory tract infection caused by bacteria.

A detailed chest examination is essential to rule out other causes before starting any antibiotic.

Hence antibiotics including azithral have to be taken as per doctor’s prescription only.

Hope I have answered your query. Please accept my answer if you do not have any further queries.