Attracted toward men. Want to be normal

Poor

Question
I M 25 YEARS MALE.. BUT I M NOT INTERESTED IN HAVING SEX WITH WOMEN.. YA I M FEELING TO HAVE SEX WITH A BOY. BUT I DONT LIKE TO LOSE MY CHARACTER. I LIKE TO BE NORMAL. WAT I HAVE TO DO TO AVOID ATTRACTION TOWARDS BOYS........I M LIVING IN HOSTEL . IF I M SEEING ANY GUYS IN HALF NUDE, I M NOT ABLE TO CONTROL MYSELF........ THANK GOD TILL NOW I M CONTROLLED...... BUT NOWDAYS I M LOSING ..... TELL ME A WAY DOCTOR
Posted Wed, 19 Sep 2012 in Men Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Chandra Shekhar Sharma 48 minutes later
Welcome to XXXXXXX
Some investigations like estimation of serum Testosterone and Estrogen will be required. It doesn't seem possible with medicines only to change your attraction/attitude towards other boys.
You should consult a Psychiatrist in person for treatment.
Thanks for trusting XXXXXXX and posting your query.
Hope you found my response to your query informative and helpful.
If you have further concerns in this regard, I would be happy to discuss those with you as well.
With good wishes,
Dr.Chandra Shekhar Sharma