Arm hurts and tingles, chest hurts, heart beating fast. Should I be concerned?

My ARM hurts and tingles and chest hurts somtimes and hearts feels like it is beating fast all the time should I be concerned

Posted Tue, 21 May 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Payman Hajiazim 28 hours later
Hi there, thanks for asking. Since it is the first time you are experiencing these symptoms, it is necessary to have a electrocardiography (ECG) as a baseline to see if you have a regular rhythm in your heart. If it is intensified with activity, you should have exercise test to see if there is any narrowing in your heart vessels. If these tests are normal, then it could be anxiety related in the shape of panic, or milder forms which are also anxiety related. The treatment could be with medication or could be cognitive behavioural therapy by a therapist. It could also be situational related to an acute stress in the life, but still deserves to dealt with. I wish you a god health.
Follow-up: Arm hurts and tingles, chest hurts, heart beating fast. Should I be concerned? 42 minutes later
This is not the first time it has been like this awhile it always seems like I have to go but not much comes out 2 years ago it felt like my whole penis was burning
Answered by Dr. Payman Hajiazim 5 hours later
So it seems to be mostly related to the anxiety issues. You can use some relaxation technic to control the anxiety or try the issues mentioned in the first answer. Best wishes.