Area over neck, upper chest looks red. Recently treated for rapid heart beats. What could this be?

Hello, i have been noticing my neck, (thyroid area) and upper chest are red looks like sunburn, I recently was taken to hosp because of rapid heart beat, I am currently seeing a cardiologist, when i was at hosp my t4 n t7 thyroid levels came up below low, at times i get a sensation in thyroid area
Posted Sat, 15 Jun 2013 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Maruti Karale 3 hours later
Thank you for asking your query to XXXXXXX

As you mentioned you have visited a hospital, your t3 and t4 levels are low, can you give me the exact values also you visited cardiologist for rapid heartbeat does not correlate with hypothyroidism, more likely it may be anxiety related thing

Still, I want to know what other symptoms your suffering?
•     Do you feel lethargic?
•     Have you gained wait?
•     Do you have cold intolerance?
•     Are your menstrual periods normal?
•     Any other symptoms which you are suffering?
•     Are you on any medications?
•     Are you married and having children?

Please mention your clinical history along so, I can help in better way, waiting for your reply,
Thank you