Are vital flora and essential detox supplements good for vaginal yeast infection?

vital flora and essential detox supplements good for my vagina yeast infection? It has cleared up especially the smell is gone but I am wondering should I continue using some kind of supplements everyday without me paying so much?
Posted Mon, 2 Dec 2013 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 8 hours later
Brief Answer: get high vaginal vaginal swab and follow treatment Detailed Answer: Hi XXXX, Welcome to health care magic. The vital flora and essential detox for vaginal infection remain largely unproven therapies. If you had a smelly discharge then it is possible that rather than having candida you may be suffering from an infection with trichomoniasis which is a unicellular organism often infecting reproductive age group females. I would like to advise you to get examined by a local gynecologist and get a high vaginal swab. The vaginal secretions should be tested fo Gram stain and fungal stain and culture and sensitivity testing and saline drop preparation should be examined under microscope for presence of trichomoniasis. This problem can be treated and is curable in allopathy to the fullest extent usually the treatment takes 3 to 7 days. I hope the advice will be helpful for you.