Are there high blood pressure medications that do not cause weight gain?

Are there high blood pressure medications that do not cause weight bgain?
Posted Sat, 7 Dec 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Lohit K 1 hour later
Brief Answer: vaso dilators can cause weight gain Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for using XXXXXXX Yes, antihypertension drugs like vaso dilators can cause weight gain. Usually this will be temporary. Few other drugs like beta blockers can cause weight gain indirectly. If you tell me any particular drug then I can give you more information on this. So kindly let me know about which drug you want information. Hope this helps you. I will be waiting for the reply. Regards