Are there herbs to cure various diseases?
User rating for this question
hi, there is a significant numbers of articles on internet about Dr XXXXXXX Emen. Using herbs to cure various disease, including HIV. Familiar with him ? Thanks
Posted Sat, 1 Mar 2014 in HIV and AIDS
Answered by Dr. Roopa Hiremath 3 hours later
Brief Answer: No cure for HIV Detailed Answer: Hi Mr. JI.China, Thanks for choosing health care magic for your query. There has been vigorous research going on to find a cure for HIV infection for the last thirty years. Unfortunately there has not been a breakthrough till now. The treatment options available now are only targeting on increasing the lifespan and avoidance of opportunistic infections. The claims on the net need to be officially substantiated. Until the treatment options are officially announced by authentic health organizations like WHO or CDC, it cannot be considered as treatment of choice. However, 30 candidate vaccines have been tested in over 80 Phase I/II clinical trials. The effort to develop and evaluate HIV vaccines is borne by the NIH, CDC , with strong help from the International AIDS Vaccine Initiative (IAVI) in New York, the European Union, initiatives in WHO and UNAIDS, and the recent commitment of the XXXXXXX and XXXXXXX Gates Foundation for a Global Enterprise. Hopefully, a new vaccine for HIV may be developed in the near future. Thanks.
People also viewed
- Water cure cures most diseases
- Stammering cure herbs in singapore
- Is passing urine more often a side effect of intuniv?
- Ureaplasma urealyticum ve hiv
- Hiv combo test
- Are there herbs to cure various diseases
- Green veins hiv
- Is blisters on the skin a side effect of hydroxyurea?
- Kidney cure with herbs
- What are the side effects of hydrocortisone ointment?
- How long will shaved pubes hair grow in 2 weeks
- Any herbs to cure bronchitis
- Hiv doubts
- Is nausea and vomiting a side effect of isotretinoin?
- Is irritability a side effect of fluticasone topical?