Are there chances of getting pregnant despite taking an i pill immediately after unprotected sex?

Question
i had unprotected sex took one cipla i pill immediately and den repeated one more after 12 hours... chances of pregnancy i got my periods on 6th dec and had relations on 22 dec
Posted Sat, 18 Jan 2014 in Birth Control

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 3 minutes later
Brief Answer: what date did you take Ipill? Detailed Answer: Hello, I have read your query. You had your periods on 6th Dec and had relations on 22 Dec. Did you take the Ipill after having relation on 22 Dec? If yes, then the chances of pregnancy are almost nil. Nothing to be worried about. Let me know the details. Regards,

Follow-up: Are there chances of getting pregnant despite taking an i pill immediately after unprotected sex? 2 minutes later
ya i had an ipill immediately after having relation and another one again within 12 hours

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 10 minutes later
Brief Answer: chances of pregnancy is nil Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for the clarification. Your chances of pregnancy are nil. Wish you good health and take care!

Follow-up: Are there chances of getting pregnant despite taking an i pill immediately after unprotected sex? 10 minutes later
thank u sooooo madam

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 14 minutes later
Brief Answer: you are welcome Detailed Answer: It's my pleasure to be of help. Good day!