Are there any vaccine apart from medicine to cure HIV?
User rating for this question
in current now do we have vaccine for hiv or we have medicine cure hiv ?
Posted Wed, 4 Dec 2013 in HIV and AIDS
Answered by Dr. Roopa Hiremath 1 hour later
Brief Answer: No vaccine, Medicnes only to increase life span. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for choosing health care magic for your query. Unfortunately no vaccine is still not available for HIV. However, many promising studies have been undertaken and many candidate vaccines are under development and are in different stages of testing. The effort to develop and evaluate HIV vaccines is taken up by the NIH, CDC, International AIDS Vaccine Initiative (IAVI), WHO and UNAIDS and most recently by XXXXXXX and XXXXXXX Gates Foundation. Hopefully, an effective vaccine against HIV will be developed soon. Medications used in HIV infections is called Anti-retroviral therapy (ART) The main goals of ART are: 1. Reduction in HIV related infections and disease 2. Suppression of HIV replication 3. Restoration and/or preservation of immunological function 4. Improvement of quality of life I hope I have cleared your doubts. Please get back if any clarifications. Thanks.
People also viewed
- Does immune suppression begin at conception
- Amway medicine products for hiv
- Hiv test at 13 weeks
- 13 week hiv negative but thrush
- Hiv negative at 13 months
- Hiv prevention medicine
- Can i masterbate before embryo transfer
- Medicines used to treat hiv
- Hiv duo after 14 days of symptoms
- Is there any medicine to cure hiv
- Leukorrhea before missed period
- G6pd test result 134 unit per gram
- Indigestion before period
- Baba ramdev hiv medicine
- Beetroot juice for ovarian cyst