Are there any side effects of using Hair4U solution for hair treatment?

Hello, I need your help in understanding the good & bad aspects of using Hair4U solution for hair treatment. My dermatologist advised me to use this lotion for hairs for almost 2 months which will eventually slow down the hair fall, however, I just wanted to know if using this lotion can cause any side effects to my body. Since it's applied directly on the tropical region, does it also has any adverse effect on brain? Should I need to to take any precautions while using this lotion? Does this lotion would really help in stopping hair fall? Any comments from your end would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, XXXXXXX
Posted Mon, 27 Jan 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 56 minutes later
Brief Answer: All queries answered sir, only minor side effects Detailed Answer: Hello sir and welcome. Thank you for writing to us. To start off with, there will be no adverse effects to your brain at all. The medication is absorbed only to the scalp and does not reach the brain as there are many layers between the scalp and the brain, one of which is also a skeletal layer (i.e. the skull). So please do not worry about this. Some side effects are: -Excessive hair growth in other parts of the body -Minor weight gain -At times difficulty breathing in a supine position -Chest pain -Dizziness or light headedness -Lethargy -Exhaustion Other than this, there are no real side effects reported by individuals who have used this medication topically. No other precautions are to be taken, except for you having to be a little careful while topically applying the medication, to avoid applying it to the skin of your forehead, temple, etc. This lotion has active ingredients to help reduce hair fall and also help to regenerate hair growth. But the efficacy rate is not too high, and so you should not expect too much from it. I would also like to add that there are various factors and causes for male baldness like stress, low nutrient levels (eg. vitamin deficiency, mineral deficiency, etc.). Please request your doctor to conduct more elaborate investigations to look for the cause and accordingly treat it. I hope you find my response helpful and informative sir. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications, I would be more than happy to help you. Best wishes.
Follow-up: Are there any side effects of using Hair4U solution for hair treatment? 17 minutes later
Just adding a follow-up question below to my previous questions asked. 1. Do I also need to take care anything after applying the lotion? What if I apply lotion in the night, and do a gym in the morning, does the sweat coming out from my tropical region would cause any unwanted hair growth on my body? 2. It's really a myth that once we start using Hair4U lotion, then we've to continue using it for a long time, or else we can start losing more hairs. 3. I'm experience a loss of hair little more this time after applying the lotion during the 1 week. Is it expected? Will that go away after sometime? 4. It seems my hairs get dried after applying lotion. Is it expected? Is it recommend to apply any hair oil in parallel with the lotion. 5. How often we should wash our hairs in a week? Thanks, XXXXXXX
Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 48 minutes later
Brief Answer: I have addressed all your queries XXXXXXX Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX I would be more than happy to help you XXXXXXX 1. Just make sure your scalp is clean before you apply to lotion. You can go about any activities after application of the lotion. Sweat from the scalp should not be a problem at all. This should not cause excess hair growth in other body parts. Do not worry XXXXXXX 2. This is not true. You can choose to use Hair4U lotion for as long as you want. Results are seen slowly, usually a difference is seen only after 3 months of use. And most individuals find the lotion helpful, thus choose to use it for long periods of time. 3. Yes. The first few weeks, there may be a little more hair lost, as the lotion helps remove all the damaged hair. Do not worry sir. It should subside in time. 4. The hair gets dried up due to the medication present in the lotion. You can apply hair oil in between the advised times of use. 5. You can wash your hair early in the morning and apply the lotion after your morning shower. Hope this helps XXXXXXX Please feel free to write back to me for any help. I am always available to help you. Best of luck.
Follow-up: Are there any side effects of using Hair4U solution for hair treatment? 14 minutes later
Thanks a lot Shoaib for your all pointers, and will definitely keep them in mind while using Hair4U solutions. This answers will help me in using Hair4U solution for a long run. Would like to submit few more questions (last ones), and would greatly appreciate your pointers on the them. Once again thanks for assisting me in answering my questions. 1. Could you please advise what fruits and vegetables I should be eating for a healthy hair growth? 2. Please advise hair oils I could use after applying Hair4U solution? 3. How soon we can expect Hair4U solution to get dried up? Thanks, XXXXXXX
Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 9 hours later
Brief Answer: Shall surely help you with that sir Detailed Answer: Hello once again XXXXXXX I shall surely help you with that information. 1. Walnuts, sweet potatoes, spinach, lentils, beetroot, blueberries, cranberries, strawberries, figs, nuts, green leafy vegetables, avocado, cashews, mango, cucumber, celery, brocolli, etc. 2. Any hair oil will do my friend, there is nothing specific required. All hair oils have vitamins in them, that is all that is really required 3. You need to leave it on for about 15-30 minutes at least, to allow it to get completely absorbed and your scalp to dry up I hope these answers suit your requirement sir. Wishing you all the best and hope this medication helps you. God bless.