Are there any side effects of taking Instaflex?

Pediatrician, Pulmonology
I am presently taking Instaflex and am wondering if there are any XXXXXXX side effects. I have atrial fib and have had kidney stones as well as an prostetectomy.
Posted Sun, 19 Jan 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Sonila Borici 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Please indicate the type of Instaflex you take... Detailed Answer: Hi, You are saying to be taking Instaflex. Could you please indicate the type of Instaflex supplement you are taking (joint, muscle or multivitamin)? That could help me assist you further. If you are referring to the joint support supplement, it contains the natural extract of certain plants that are known for their effect in supporting joint and bones. Usually, such supplements would not have any XXXXXXX side effects to your heart and kidney. However, if you notice anything unusual, I'd strongly suggest to stop taking it and consult your physician for further evaluation. Looking forward to kindly have the requested data! Dr.Sonila
Follow-up: Are there any side effects of taking Instaflex? 30 hours later
I am taking Instaflex -Joint Support
Answered by Dr. Sonila Borici 21 hours later
Brief Answer: please follow the suggestions below.. Detailed Answer: Hi again Thank you for specifying your medicine. Usually side effect of Instaflex -Joint are related with gastrointestinal problems and reaction problems. It may be safely used in patient like you, but if you noticed anything unusual, stop using it and consult your physician. If you have other concerns , feel free and ask me Dr.Sonila