Ask a Urologist   »  

Are there any side effects of penis frenuloplasty and how much will it cost?

Hi Doctor,
Could you tell me if there are any side effects of Penis Frenuloplasty and how much will it cost?
Posted Mon, 21 May 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Vineet Malhotra 1 hour later

Frenuloplasty is usually a minor surgical procedure and has no significant side-effects if performed correctly. The cost of procedure varies according to the city and center at which you get it done. It could vary from 0000-0000 Rs at most centers.

I hope i have answered your query.
I will be happy to answer any follow-up queries that you may have

Wishing you good health
Dr Vineet Malhotra
Follow-up: Are there any side effects of penis frenuloplasty and how much will it cost? 1 hour later
Thanks for your response. If after consultation I am required to get it done, I don't want to take any chances and hence could you recommend a good doctor in Bangalore?
Answered by Dr. Vineet Malhotra 10 hours later
Hello and thanks again.

I do not have any personal reference of urologist in Bangalore. I would advise you to consult your family physician for recommendation of good local doctor in Bangalore.

Alternatively there are reviews written by our users about doctors in our listing, those can guide you for a better doctor. You can search for a doctor in your area. WWW.WWWW.WW
Hope this helps. If you are satisfied with the answer, please close the discussion.

Wish you good health.

Dr Vineet Malhotra