Are there any pills for secretion of milk before pregnancy?

we are newly married couple my hubby interested to have breast milk, and we are not planning for baby, as of now is there any pills for secret milk before pregnancy..???????
Posted Tue, 25 Sep 2012 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 30 minutes later
Breast milk is only secreted after delivery, in other conditions if it is secreted then it is said to be pathological known as galactorrhea which is very reduced in amount.
There are no pills for milk secretion before pregnancy & even in lactation period pills are having empirical role.
If your husband is interested to have breast milk you should plan for pregnancy.
I hope your query has been answered.