Are there any health risk of mastrubation and how can it be stopped?

Hi, I masterbate sometimes three times a day will this affect my health ? is there a way to stop masterbating ? I also sometimes get pain in the left testical
Posted Wed, 22 Jan 2014 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 13 minutes later
Brief Answer: Masturbation is not harmful Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query. I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through. Masturbation is not harmful. Its a safe way of expressing out ones sexual desires. In long run, its not going to effect your health in any way. Its only harmful if you are compelled to do it by exclusion of the rest of the daily life pressures. Like if you are cutting out meeting out the friends or going out with your family or not able to complete your work cause of the over indulgence in masturbation, then it is a problem. Further if the excessive masturbation is causing distress then the same should be treated. naltrexone has a role in controlling excessive masturbation. Pain in the left testicle could be due to partial torsion and if it is frequent the same needs to be inspected by a surgeon and a doppler will have to be done. Hope I am able to answer your concerns. If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you. If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback. In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link: Wish you good health, Kind regards Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.
Follow-up: Are there any health risk of mastrubation and how can it be stopped? 7 minutes later
Thanks You, I also have white spots under the head of my penis what could that be ?
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 18 minutes later
Brief Answer: Its difficult to comment Detailed Answer: Hello The white spots under the penis head has many possibilities. There are some small projections which are even normally present. Without examining its difficult to comment on it. it is advisable to upload a picture of the lesion on this site so that we can have a look into it. Regards Dr. Srikanth Reddy
Follow-up: Are there any health risk of mastrubation and how can it be stopped? 27 minutes later
Hi Have found a picture on the internet it is similar to this anything i should be worried about WWW.WWWW.WW Thanks,
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 1 minute later
Brief Answer: Its a normal anatomy Detailed Answer: Hello These knoby structures are normal. Regards Dr. Srikanth Reddy