Are the ultrasounds conception dates accurrate? What would be my ovulation date if I had a missed period?

UltrasoundsAre the ultrasounds conception dates accurrate?and if I had a missed period XXXXXXX the 3or4th what would be my ovulation date?
Posted Wed, 25 Apr 2012 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Meenakshi Titoria Sahu 6 hours later
If ultrasound is done in early pregnancy at around 8-10 weeks or so they are accurate with the disparity of plus minus 1 week. An early scan is also called dating scan. Regarding your ovulation time, if your cycles are regular occuring at the gap of 28 days, then your ovulation date was somewhere around 20-21 December.