Are red or tiny white spots on chest, shoulders, neck and back due to eczema ?

hi, im a 23 year old male who's been experiencing red like pimples on my shoulders, on chest they seem to look like tiny white heads some start off red then end up like a pimple of some sort yellow crust in side or pus on the chest the skin looks a little like eczema small bumps sometimes , upper back and black head on lower back, and a small pimple like bump on lower neck.. I have oily skin but ive never had really bad acne just a few zits here and there during high school..
Posted Sun, 29 Apr 2012 in Acne
Answered by Dr. Gaurang Krishna 9 hours later

You seem to be suffering from truncal acne.

Are you taking any medication for this or any other problem?

Are you taking health or muscle building supplements?

Can you please attach a photograph of your lesions in your query or send them to
YYYY@YYYY Attn: Dr Gaurang Krishna.

I can give you a better opinion then.

In the meanwhile you can use clindamycin 1% lotion twice daily.