Are muscle tremors in right hand related to inhaling fumes from diaznon poison?

Sep 2013

i inhaled fumes from applying diaznon poison inside my home. aprox one week latter i developed mussle tremor in my lower right arm and hand
Posted Mon, 30 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Het Ram Bishnoi 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Organophosphorus poisoning . Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX . Thanks for the query to H.C.M. Forum. Diazinon is an organophosphorus poisoning used in agriculture and garden pests . In my practice I have seen that its effect remain in brain as late as 15 -30 days . Tremor is a most common side effect of this poison . However in your case it is not life threatening. Phenytoin sodium is the most effective drug in this case as I am using in my patients . Pin point constriction of pupil is an indication of presence of poison in the body(meiosis). At the age of 73 years , tremors are concerning . You need to consult a physician and get his opinion at the earliest & sort this problem. Hope this information will be helpful for you. Further any question I will reply in follow up. Good luck. Dr. HET