Are mild bloated and burping feeling side effects of thryronrom?
User rating for this question
i was diagnosed with thyrodidits duv...? had hyperthyroidism.underwent prednisolone for a month. came back after a month had hypothyroidism and was put on Thryronrom 75 mg. have been on it since past 40 days Lately in the last 10 days i have been having a mild bloated feeling with burping not very severe just mild bowels are ok could it be due to the medicines???
Posted Fri, 20 Dec 2013 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Prednisolone and Thyroxine both can cause this Detailed Answer: Dear Friend. Prednisolone causes significant gastritis and even ulcers in few people. I suppose your doctor must have prescribed a drug for acidity purpose. However, many people who take thyroxine also have this problem , but they develop tolerance in few days. If your stools are normal , you may discuss with your doctor to give you a proton pump inhibitor like pantoprazole , rabeprazole in combination with domperidone for a few days. It will certainly help you. Have soft , bland diet. No spices , least oil. If my patients are already on pantoprazole , i prefer to add Syrup Digene for the symptomatic relief. Avoid taking any pain killers for any reason. I hope i am able to solve your query , you may ask me if you have any other query. Get well soon.
People also viewed
- Hormonal changes in 9 year old
- Ru 40 pill
- Are mild bloated and burping feeling side effects of thryronrom
- Erythromycin contraception pill
- Cerazette mini pill
- Prolactin level chart
- Lisonipral side effects burping
- Excessive burping side effects
- Mifepristone causes hormonal imbalance
- Hormone imbalance vs chemical imbalance
- Gaviscon double action
- Burping side effect penicillin
- Opioid metabolism pathways
- Lisinopril side effects burp
- Chocolate consumption and prolactin level