Are medicines for penis enlargement safe?

hey, i have a size metter and i dont trust the medison which sold on porn websites but i think im gonna try one of them, so should i give it a try or is there any harmless medison that u know? thanks
Posted Mon, 7 May 2012 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Sapan J. Pandya 55 minutes later

There are no medicines which help in increasing the size of your penis.

All the medicines which are posted on the porn website are absolutely useless and may cause serious side-effects. Products such as penis pumps, pills, and other dubious means of penis enlargement are some of the most marketed products in porn websites.

Size of your penis may not matter much to your partner as only first 3 inches of Vagina has sensitive nerve fibers. These sensitive fibers of Vagina convey a sense of pleasure to your partner during intercourse. So any size of penis more than 3 inches is enough. For women, width rather than length is a more important factor of sexual stimulation.

A mean erect human penis size is approximately 5.1–5.9 inches in length. Flaccid penis length is not a good indicator of the size of erect human penis.

So my advise is stop worrying about the size of your penis and enjoy sex without anxiety.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any follow up queries I will be available to answer them.