Are medicines available to increase height ?

sir,i am 21 years young boy. could you please suuggest me about to increase height atleast 2-3 inches in the form of tablets .it is must to me plz suggest me those tablets,which are cheap and available in hyd als,helpful to gain the height..plz send the name of tablets to my mail....i am doing excercises regularly and yoga type excercises als......but plz give me the conformation treatment to get it,in the form of tablets or any other medicine
Posted Sat, 28 Apr 2012 in General Health
Follow-up: Are medicines available to increase height ? 13 minutes later
can i get increment in my height in this age.?
is it possible by medicines?
are there any sideeffects?
can height of a person get impress at real times ,means interviews or marriage matches or showing our authority while we are in the position or in the marriage life ?
our age should be greater than woman for the good marriage life in normal ,real lifes to get thier mental attention also towards us?
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 5 minutes later

Increasing your height at the age of 21 is quite a challenging task. After you attain puberty, the long bones of the body stop growing further as their growing ends fuse with the bone. These bones then attain a permanent size.

There are many pills, injections etc., available through internet which claim to increase your height. Their effect is doubtful and do not waste your time, energy and money on them.

Regular yoga practice is known to help in improvement of the posture and ease tension in the body which, in turn, can help make a person feel taller. Several yoga positions can help to maximize these effects.

Your height totally depends on your age and in some cases your family average height.
Drinking milk, stretching and proper sleep can increase your height as the secretion of growth hormone is increased during the sleep specially in the early morning hours.

To produce extra Growth Hormone, develop an effective grow taller exercise program. Scientific studies have shown that the brain releases a larger quantity of GH after aerobic exercises.

I hope my answer and recommendations are adequate and helpful. Waiting for your further follow up queries if any.

Follow-up: Are medicines available to increase height ? 11 hours later
i should get atleast 2-3 inches ,plz advice me...
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 3 hours later

Thanks for writing again.

As mentioned in my previous reply that there are no pills that can instantly increase your height. They do claim it on internet but their effects are not proven.

If you are so desperate and you need instant results then you can go for bone lengthening procedures surgically or use concealed high heel shoes.

Select long stripes in clothing which will make you look taller.

Hope my answer is helpful.

Wish you a good health.
Follow-up: Are medicines available to increase height ? 5 hours later
does the height is a necessary factor to make my girl friend satisfy with me and to make her parents to impress...? Actually , she does like the height..and many times told that she did like the taller ones like XXXXXXX babu and prabas ......but she didnt accept the height guys who ,many,people proposed to her and good matches also....i am jst 5'9.she is 5'7"..... but she is agreeing to give the first preference to me...but at that instant she is telling i dnt love you,but you will get i am expecting that if i were at good height , i would be gotten her love and her also...i think ,any one cant supress if his patner is not satisfing with him...this is my problem and not the height.... i am good at may fields ..ofcourse, thier parents will see the perfect match to her.... i dnt want to leave her and at the same time she is also.....
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 4 hours later

Good to hear from you again.

I understand your concerns.

Height is important upto some extent but it is not the only deciding factor while looking for a match. A height of 5'9" is not less. It is more than average height for indian males.

Try to know the exact cause of saying "I don't love you, but you will get me". There could be many other reasons for this and not your height.

Just be hopeful.

Your girlfriend cannot reject you based only on the height. You do not need an extra height to impress her.

Happy to help you always.