Are impressions Hepatpsplenomegaly and Cholelithiasis indicated in MRI related?
User rating for this question
I jus had an ultasound and the say the "impressions" are 1. Hepatpsplenomegaly and 2. Cholelithiasis. Can they lead to one another? are they related?
Posted Mon, 23 Dec 2013 in Liver and Gall Bladder
Answered by Dr. Anantharamakrishnan 46 minutes later
Brief Answer: More investigations & Gastroenterologist follow up Detailed Answer: Hi friend, Welcome to Health Care Magic The two are not related / nor one is leading to another You need more investigations – starting from blood counts and liver function Cholelithiasis (Gal l stones) when asymptomatic – needs no interference / the gall bladder may have to be taken out at times, depending on the clinical situation You need examination and follow up by a Hepatologist (gastroenterologist) Good luck Take care Wishing all well God bless
People also viewed
- Gamma gt level in prostate cance
- My heart starts beating fast when i hiccup?
- Live52 canbe take normal person
- Cholelithiasis and prostatomegaly
- Pregnant and heart wont stop beating fast
- Antibiotics for cholelithiasis
- Liver enzymes testicular canceer
- Rapid heart beat when i lie down
- Chemotherapy and cholelithiasis
- High calorie and high protein for hepatitis
- Multiple cholelithiasis
- Are impressions hepatpsplenomegaly and cholelithiasis indicated in mri related
- Mt dew causes liver cancer
- What makes your heart beat fast all the time
- What does it mean if your heart starts beating really fast