Are Minocycline considered corticosteroids or other immunosuppressive drugs as it belongs to tetracyclines ?
User rating for this question
Minocycline belongs to a group of antibiotics called tetracyclines are these considered corticosteroids or other immunosuppressive drugs ?
Posted Wed, 20 Jun 2012 in Medicines and Side Effects
People also viewed
- Is difficulty swallowing a side effect of flovent hfa?
- Depakote er how supplied
- Is not able to pass urine a side effect of bactrim ds?
- Will minocycline show up on drug test
- Is tetracycline an immunosuppressive drug
- Omeprazole side effects liver
- Drugs that are considered opiates
- Is blue lips and fingernails a side effect of gleevec?
- Is difficulty breathing a side effect of isotretinoin?
- Calcium citrate side effects
- Testosterone gel side effects
- Is tightness in the chest a side effect of febuxostat?
- Drug interactions with minocycline
- Cortisone tablets side effects
- Drug interactions with other drugs