Are Autoimmune diseases curable and does it pose any risk during pregnancy?

Hi I have been tested with ana positive with 1:320 and further test of sm is also positive with u1-snrnp (68 kda) igg,serum by Elia also positive (137) ,is this bad and is it curable ,also will I be able to have a healthy pregnancy and healthy child with correct treatment and after delivery will I be healthy
Posted Mon, 13 Jan 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Hello Detailed Answer: Though this should arise concern,but this is surely manageable medically. Autoimmune diseases cannot be cured but can be well managed to reduce symptoms and complications significantly. Even healthy pregnancy is possible. Good rheumotological care is needed in your case. Hope this helps . Regards. Please ask if there are doubts.