Applying placentrex gel for deep knife scars on hand. Will it cure completely?

hello, i have deep knife scars on my hand. Will applying placentrex gel make these go away ?? about 5 years early my doc had prescribed it for some other scars i had on legs which was due to falling. However will knife scars go away with placentrex gel ?
Posted Mon, 25 Nov 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Geetika Paul 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Placentrex gel for scars. Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX I understand your concern regarding your skin problem and I hope to help you in the same. Placentrex is a wound healer . It facilitates quick and better wound healing. It helps in tissue regeneration and remodelling. So due to these properties, it is very helpful when applied on wounds in order to minimize the chances of scarring. So I would advise you to use it over the affected areas. You should apply it atleast three to four times daily till the time the wound heals and should also continue to apply it for some time later. This will help in reducing the chances of development of a scar. It can be used in any kind of wounds . So you can use them on the wounds caused by knife. Hope it helps. If you have any other query, please let me know. Dr Geetika Paul.