Appetite loss, nausea, occasional diarrhea, stomach cramps, feel cold, headache, more discharge. Help!

hi i'm 27 150lbs and 5 7. i started losing my appetite about 3 weeks ago about 1 1/2 weeks ago i turned into super nausea and lasted for about a week but i never actually threw up. my stool has been fairly soft and diarrhea somedays. my appetite comes and goes now but i still have lower stomach cramping and its not pms, im cold almost all the time, my headaches that i get on a way too regular of a basis have gotten worse and more frequent, my sex drive isnt as high as it used to be and yet im having more discharge down there (clear no smell) im not pregnant according to the blood test i took a few days ago, so can you please help???
Posted Tue, 17 Apr 2012 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 11 hours later

Your weight is fine.

From the details given I can make out that you have got couple of primary issues,

1.Poor appetite
2.Abdominal pain

I will try to help you with your aliments.

The commonest possible reason could be some stomach infection.

You need a have proper examination and evaluation by your like blood counts,urine examination and ultrasound of abdomen after his advise.

In mean time please do the following:

1.Take light diet,do not skip meals,instead of taking couple of large meals,take 4-5 small meals in a day.
2.Take more liquids,juices and vegetable soups etc.are better,avoid cold drinks.
3.Do not take any analgesic without advise.
4.For abdominal pain you can take antacid like omeprazole 20 mg once daily in morning.For body pain and discomfort you can take Tab.Tylenol as per need.
5.Take proper rest and good amount of sleep.

There is nothing to worry,proper treatment will definitely solve your problem.

I hope this answer your query,I will be glad to reply any follow up queries that you have.